Join Our Team
Interested in working at D & P Communications? We'd love to meet you! Please find more information about our available positions below. If we currently do not have any open positions, fill out the form on the bottom of the page and we'll keep you posted. Thank you!
The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and maintaining inventories for all locations, receiving shipments, staging product, performing physical counts, and requisitioning products for replenishment.
• Receive shipments, unload delivery trucks, check incoming shipments against product packing lists
• Provide day-to-day accountability for all inventory locations (including mobile warehouses) by monitoring usage and maintain min/max levels for daily operations
• Deliver inventory to all locations as required
• Maintain a clean and organized inventory environment at all locations
• Complete scheduled physical inventories, adjust quantities/locations, record and report discrepancies to management
• Complete requisitions for product replacement and new products as required
• Analyze, identify, and communicate to Purchasing all product requirements
• Cross-train with Purchasing for order fulfillment
• Monitor billing adjustments and cross reference orders for proper inventory adjustments
• Properly stage products for all orders
• Collaborate and communicate with all team members and product sources to ensure proper inventory flow
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experience and Training
• Ascend/descend ladders to remove and rearrange equipment
• Ability to push/lift up to 50 pounds regularly
• Must be able to or willing to learn to operate a forklift
• Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, climbing, walking, crouching, and reaching overhead as job may require
• Regularly required to use repetitive motion, type, and communicate over the phone and in-person
• Must be able and willing to complete physical work in year-round weather conditions when required
D & P Communications Outside Plant Technician performs work associated with the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of outside plant facilities and customer equipment.
Fill out the form below and let us know what department you are interested in. If we don't have any current openings we we'll keep your information on file and notify you once a job is posted in your area.
Send Resumes to email@example.com
or Fax (734) 279-2640